This product is a kind of plastic or reinforced polymer (Glass-Fiber Reinforced Plastic). It is noticeable that there are different types of glass fibers each with a unique quality which can be used as one of the most useful kinds of fibers to produce reinforced polymer composites. Different resins are used to produce Glass-Fiber Reinforced composites, nevertheless, Epoxy resins are vastly used for their simple process and economic issues.
Composite panels have an insert with one or two sided burnished smooth layer surface. Reinforcing fibers have the main role in strengthening and resistance of composite panels including Aramidfibers, Carbon fibers, Kevlar fibers, etc. These fibers are in different shapes and types.
- Applying in exterior and interior facades
- constructing city landmarks
- Making water fountains
- Unique qualities of
GRP Products Unique Qualities
- High Mechanical Resistance in comparison to their weight
- High Resistance against Abrasion
- Better Mechanical Qualities in Comparison to Metals
- Heat Proof Quality